The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC][NA] LOOKING FOR RP GUILDS

stinkybosmer
stinkybosmer
Soul Shriven
howdy folks, so I'm looking for a couple of active RP groups to join. Something that's semi casual is preferable seeing as I can get quite busy and not be able to log on for a week or more at at time. Groups with activity checks is fine with me , as long as it's not requiring me to be on all the time. I do play the game regularly though so I wouldn't be inactive.

I'm looking to join , hopefully, two different types of RP groups:
1. Specifically something Dark Brotherhood themed. ( if there are none active, I'm highly considering making my own. If anyone is interested, please feel free to comment on this post or message me )
2. Something less Dark Brotherhoody that is fun semi casual RP group to join. One that allows me to rp some of my characters with other people.

For both groups I am looking for something that has some sort of plot going, possible rp events, and are active.