The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwood Prologue Dialogue (Spoilers)

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Everything here concerns the Prologue Quest,
During the Prologue when you finally met the late Steward, Lupus, you find him dead in his room. The sheet of paper left behind clearly indicates it was a Dark Brotherhood Contract. Now, after I saw that it didn't take me long to start thinking, "Oh am I going to revisit a character from the DB Questline?" Having played all content up to now my character is indeed (or should still be) the Silencer, or is it Speaker, it's been a while.

All I remember is I still hold a considerable position in the Brotherhood, and not a single mention of it appeared in the dialogue with Eveli. It would have been interesting to at least have an option where we suggest using our ties to go digging into who contracted the hit.
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on April 1, 2021 3:07PM
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!