Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daedra Worship: The Ayleids

Unknown_Redemption
Unknown_Redemption
✭✭✭✭✭
Does ZoS have any intention on revisiting artwork that is this outdated for a quick polish? I would happily pay 1500 crowns per open book if they would just clean them up a bit. unknown.png

I mean look at how beautiful these books are in comparison:
unknown.png

• FaylenSol
    FaylenSol
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, a small amount of attention to older textures and models is needed. Game is getting pretty old.
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’d love to see them revamp textures and models in the game a little to make it reflect some of the newer beautiful content as well. They did it in summoners rift in league of legends a couple years ago, but I imagine it’ll be a much bigger project for ZOS to do that. Maybe when Microsoft feels like funding the game a bit we’ll see some of that.
    Argonian Master Race
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically all the stuff designed Pre-Morrowund looks like Mud now. Outfits, Objects, Mounts, you name it.

It would be a daunting task to improve all those visuals.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was almost considering getting that pack for the book and Welkyn stones but the book is sooo blurry / pixelated. :frowning: I guess the book is not a new item.

Okay, so don’t change old assets. Actually, I still make good use if the cheapest book furnishings. And I do appreciate that lots more maps were added with antiquities, but we do need more books (including open books) and scrolls (including stacks) please! o:)
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was almost considering getting that pack for the book and Welkyn stones but the book is sooo blurry / pixelated. :frowning: I guess the book is not a new item.

Okay, so don’t change old assets. Actually, I still make good use if the cheapest book furnishings. And I do appreciate that lots more maps were added with antiquities, but we do need more books (including open books) and scrolls (including stacks) please! o:)

ESO has so much lore, it only makes sense to give some love to the books.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, is the book in the first image in the game? I legitimately thought it was screenshot from TES Arena or something
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Athan1 wrote: »
    Wow, is the book in the first image in the game? I legitimately thought it was screenshot from TES Arena or something

What makes this worse? That is the unique "flavor" item of the bundle which is why it costs 4,000 crowns to buy.