The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why did I get an Ouroboros Crown Crate instead of the Blackwood Preview Crate?

Kagesaiga
Kagesaiga
✭✭
I watched the entire Blackwood preview event and when I logged in to claim the drops it says I got an Ouroborus Crown Crate but twitch says it's suppose to be a Blackwwod Preview Crate. Where is my Blackwood Preview Crate?
  • Athanasia_Nocnitsa
    Athanasia_Nocnitsa
    ✭✭✭
    Same here :(
  • Tabatha
    Tabatha
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox NA- i received ouroboros rate as well
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There wasn't a "Preview Crate" being given out.
    Just a pony pet and Ouroboros Crate:
    "Join us for the main show live from 3PM and you can also receive Twitch Drops (don’t forget to link your account!) including an Ouroboros Crown Crate AND the Flame Atronach Pony pet."
    (^From the ESO website)
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At least you got any crate! I watched from before it started til after it ended, and just got a dumb pony I didn't want. I sat through what essentially amounted to a commercial for a crate, and didn't even get one. :/

Serves me right for actually watching, instead of just muting the stream and leaving it on in the background, I guess. :P
  • pareidolon
    pareidolon
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't able to claim any drop at first and twitch gives me an error message. After I watched the international post-stream I claimed 2 Ouroboros crates (no "preview crate").

I never got the pony, BUT I have the Flame Atronoch Pocket Horse from a previous event. Same thing?

rwn5ddfq69ep.png
    Edited by pareidolon on March 31, 2021 11:02PM
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pareidolon wrote: »
    I wasn't able to claim any drop at first and twitch gives me an error message. After I watched the international post-stream I claimed 2 Ouroboros crates (no "preview crate").

I never got the pony, BUT I have the Flame Atronoch Pocket Horse from a previous event. Same thing?

Same here, I just get an identical error when attempting to claim the crate. This rewards system is stupid and annoying.

Also, where did they publicize that there were post-stream rewards on the table? Maybe I just missed the obvious somewhere, but I can't help but feel like ZOS' communications on stream stuff is *** poor...
  • zharkovian
    zharkovian
    ✭✭✭
    Mine specifically said it was a "Blackwood Preview Crate" and I claimed it, but none arrived. Perhaps there is a time delay?

I tuned in to the reveal, and you have to be on 15 minutes to get the free stuff, yet the reveal seemed to last less than that and I found myself staring at the announcement screen for todays presentation. It is odd isn't, free stuff is good, but making getting free stuff irritating isn't.
  • zharkovian
    zharkovian
    ✭✭✭
    This is what it said on twitch, but all I received was an 'orrible-us crate -
    gxq6sg1m0pj3.jpg

• colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There shouldn't be any blackwood preview crate, just an ouroboros one as always.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder why it showed a preview crate on Twitch? Well, I got my pet and an Ouroboros crate, and Pacrooti was nice enough to throw in an extra card — extra Gems are always appreciated! :relaxed:
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did anyone get a pony? Are we supposed to get one soon? Details are slim.
  • HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    I got the atronach pocket horse, not the preview crate (successfully claimed it), got Ouroboros crates from the deep dive or whatever it was called.
    Edited by HowellQagan on April 2, 2021 3:48PM
    That annoying dude on PC-EU.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Stream was a Blackwood Preview, the crate was just a regular ol' Ouroboros.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... The "Blackwoods Preview Crate" was the standard Ouroboros Crown Crate that they hand out like candy to the children. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus