Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twitch drops bugged

redsaaryn
redsaaryn
✭✭
I watched the event, claimed the rewards in twitch drops but i didn't get an email notifing about the drops nor the drops when I logged in the game!

• Athanasia_Nocnitsa
    Athanasia_Nocnitsa
    ✭✭✭
    I did get the email, but got an Ouroboros crate and not a Blackwood preview crate. :(

And I didn't get the Flame Atronach Pony pet at all :(

Or it is the same one as the Flame Atronach Pocket Horse I got from an earlier event ???
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭
    I did get the email, but got an Ouroboros crate and not a Blackwood preview crate. :(

Or it is the same one as the Flame Atronach Pocket Horse I got from an earlier event ???

This is the same for me. I was looking in my collection to see if I already had it (and I found a Flame Attronach Pocket Horse listed). And I also claimed the Blackwood preview crate on the twitch page, but in game it gave me an ouroboros crate.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the same for me. I was looking in my collection to see if I already had it (and I found a Flame Attronach Pocket Horse listed). And I also claimed the Blackwood preview crate on the twitch page, but in game it gave me an ouroboros crate.
    I have Flame Atronach Pocket Horse already in my collection. I got an E-mail that supposedly Flame Atronach Pony pet was added to my account, but I can not see it in my collections in game.

So I am not sure, if this should be something separate or it is simply same pet, but they named it differently in the stream announcement. Also, it is very confusing since stream was saying that it will give Blackwood Preview crate, but it had Oroborus Crate image and I got Oroborus Crate in-game...

Idk How something that simple can be done this badly.. so many typos...

A little bit of clarification could be useful.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I think I figured it out:

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58551

Flame Atronach Pony was already as a reward before, during QuakeCon 2020.

So, apparently, I must have got it back then. I have something called "Flame Atronach Pocket Horse". So it might be it. If any one got the pet, please confirm if it is named like that in collections.
  • Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    @Tommy_The_Gun I think you solved it for all of us. (I was confuse of not getting it as well.) Thanks!

For both announcements (Blackwood preview event news: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59751) use the same image of the pony (pocket horse).
    Edited by Clyde_BlueSnake on April 1, 2021 4:31PM
    Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
    Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
    The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
    , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
    Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
  • Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    To add more, yep the pocket horse is definitely the pony. I still have the email of the code redemption receipt from the Quakecon 2020 in August 2020, while in the email it called a “pony”, I recall that same day I got a bit confuse for when I looked in my collections I notice it called a pocket horse instead of pony like mentioned everywhere else.

So yeah, basically the same thing.
    Edited by Clyde_BlueSnake on April 1, 2021 4:46PM
    Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
    Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
    The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
    , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
    Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
  • redsaaryn
    redsaaryn
    ✭✭
    They arrived after 5 hours
  • big_ear_midget
    big_ear_midget
    ✭✭✭
    So my friend and i "claimed" the two drops from the twitch broadcast in this thread, the flame atronach pony pe and the blackwater preview crate. Apparently the pony is the pocket horse so i guess i understand why we didnt get this.. but my friend and i have STILL not received our preview crate? has anybody else received theirs?
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks, for any issues with Twitch drops from the Blackwood Chapter Preview Event, please submit a support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    There was another issue related to Twitch drops during The World Plays ESO but, from today, has been fixed after two in-game ticket
    210627-004418 sent by me
    210627-004079 sent by my wife @Rishikesa108

Thank you ZOS! :)
    PC | EU