The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lags and disconnecting.

BoxOfPain
BoxOfPain
Soul Shriven
Hi!
Today on EU server ping over 999 and game keep disconnecting. Other services like youtube, steam, mail working fine. Anyone with same issue?
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxOfPain wrote: »
    Hi!
    Today on EU server ping over 999 and game keep disconnecting. Other services like youtube, steam, mail working fine. Anyone with same issue?

I've been having the same problem since I logged in today. Awful lag and frequent disconnects and I'm on the NA server. Everything else seems to be fine (checked my internet speed). But this game is borderline unplayable.
    Edited by Jeremy on March 31, 2021 6:07PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    To help with your disconnections and ping issues, you can try the troubleshooting steps here and here which may improve your connection. If these do not help please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post