The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Should I change my bowbow necromancer to bosmer from dark elf?

Jayroo
Jayroo
✭✭✭✭
I have no bosmer out of the 13 characters I have, would it be worth using a race change on my bow/bow dark elf?
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea about the worth of changing your dunmer to bosmer. But I will mention, unless they've changed things, you won't be able to do that unless you have the any race/any faction option. Otherwise you're restricted to the races of your character's faction. For dunmer that would be Ebonheart, and Nord, Dunmer, and Argonian.
  • Jayroo
    Jayroo
    ✭✭✭✭
    JKorr wrote: »
    I have no idea about the worth of changing your dunmer to bosmer. But I will mention, unless they've changed things, you won't be able to do that unless you have the any race/any faction option. Otherwise you're restricted to the races of your character's faction. For dunmer that would be Ebonheart, and Nord, Dunmer, and Argonian.

I already have any race/any faction.
    But I have made my decision, I shall make my 14th character an adorable cannibal and leave my dark elf alone.
    Edited by Jayroo on April 1, 2021 1:24AM