The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Communication is worse than ever

Dolphinsgal
Dolphinsgal
✭✭✭
Something to consider going forward one way to keep people from going on rants and rages is communication. Yes you will still have those who will rant and rage no matter what, however the majority will most likely calm down if we know at least something. The lack of communication today has shown that zos really doesn't give two witts about their player base. I understand things happen and we're all human so mistakes are made. In any type of relationship whether it's in a friendship, marriage or customer/business communication is key or you end up losing customers, friends or partners. Please going forward can you try to at least consider telling us, your paying customers something when things go wrong and either maintenance is extended, servers go down for a hotfix, ect.
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That's so friggin cute - it's like you just got here!

Communication has always been crap - communication will always be crap.

Options
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry to say that but you should listen to your own advice. What exactly happened today lol? You didn't mention.
    Options
  • Dolphinsgal
    Dolphinsgal
    ✭✭✭
    Kurat wrote: »
    I'm sorry to say that but you should listen to your own advice. What exactly happened today lol? You didn't mention.

Well let's see, a: the 6hr maintenance that was extended then extended again, no communication as to why b: with extended maintenance ending right at trader flip if they would extend trader bids to c: what did the maintenance do except cause extremely slow loading (slower than usual), disconnect city is happening all over the game, everything that was broken is still broken...need I go on?
    Options
  • LeonAkando
    LeonAkando
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kurat wrote: »

Well let's see, a: the 6hr maintenance that was extended then extended again, no communication as to why b: with extended maintenance ending right at trader flip if they would extend trader bids to c: what did the maintenance do except cause extremely slow loading (slower than usual), disconnect city is happening all over the game, everything that was broken is still broken...need I go on?

Been online all day. Don't know what the issue is when reading this forum. Communication was pretty meh.
    Options
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see better communication so we can actually know SOMETHING. But they don't read here really. (Lol)
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
    Options