The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dizzy Swing pvp help

Theo_VVS
Theo_VVS
✭✭✭
So i’ve been using Dswing for a while now though i still run into issues where i’m not landing on my target or it’s too slow and they can see it coming. I know how to animation cancel, my way is press DSwing and Hold R2. I don’t know if that’s the universal way of doing it, if not can someone please tell me a better and faster way to land Dswing? Tips and tricks so my opponent can’t predict when i’m gonna use Dswing.

P.S.
I main stamsorc if that’s of any use.
  • Sangwyne
    Sangwyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Literally just spam it. People know it's coming, it's been the meta since the dawn of time, you don't need to hide it so they "can't predict it", just duct tape your forehead to the key and headbutt away.

(Edit: Don't actually do that last bit, ZOS might consider it a macro/exploit or something.)
    Edited by Sangwyne on March 31, 2021 5:19AM
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly an awful lot of pvp boils down to ping. If you're not landing it, it may be that you're opponent's anticipating it and dodging. But more likely is that what you're seeing on your screen isn't what the server thinks is happening. Sometimes you just gotta accept that, as you run in to hit dwsing, you're opponents already unleashed a 5 hit burst combo on you, ported back to noth gate and is currently enjoying a cuppa after handing in their kill x quest. Don't worry though; eventually the server will catch up, you'll die, and zeni will give you a nice little recap of the battle :)