The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Patch Notes for Maintenance?

AwakeOhSleeper
AwakeOhSleeper
✭✭✭
Should we be expecting patch notes today after the extended maintenance? I believe PC got them, and obviously there was some issues with the maintenance time frames and extensions. Just wondering if I should check back later or if nothing was updated that would require them.
Edited by AwakeOhSleeper on March 30, 2021 11:02PM

Best Answer

• Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can tell you a few things they didnt fix... menus are still slower than molasses... as is banking. Oh and now we have a new UI error when collecting expired mail!! YAY!!! and when you collect it, the item takes up a spot in the inventory but cannot be accessed!! [snip]

But they have dealt with the important stuff... like being able to see your weapon when you emote, or nerfing some caravan no-one actually was concerned about!! woot woot!

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on March 31, 2021 1:15PM
  • webgeo99
    webgeo99
    ✭✭
    the game just crashed right after I charged my weapon. So I exited the game then tried to restart. Now I'm getting internal eror has occurred contact customer support but there's no number to call!
  • AwakeOhSleeper
    AwakeOhSleeper
    ✭✭✭
    @webgeo99 I’m getting an internal error as well now after logging out for a few, it can be related to too much traffic on the mega-servers I’ve read... and with the last full day of the event happening I could see it. But with a twelve hour maintenance and this the very next day at what point do we start talking about extending the event? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE (wink,wink,nudge,nudge)