The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Can we get one or two transmute crystals a month in daily rewards?

ChrystalWind
ChrystalWind
✭✭✭
Can we PLEASE get one or two transmute chrystals per month in our Daily rewards? I am a solo player and there are days that I can not run the pledges alone and I miss out on gaining any Transmute crystals. Plus, there are many folks that play that don't even do pledges but took up the antiquities and have sticker books and need those for reconstructing. I know you guys don't want to make it easy for us but one or two a month is not gonna break the game. PLEASE!!!
Edited by ChrystalWind on April 2, 2021 6:20PM
  • Ecileh71
    Ecileh71
    ✭✭✭
    Can we PLEASE get one or two Geods per month in our Daily rewards? I am a solo player and there are days that I can not run the pledges alone and I miss out on gaining any geods. Plus, there are many folks that play that don't even do pledges but took up the antiquities and have sticker books and need those for reconstructing. I know you guys don't want to make it easy for us but one or two a month is not gonna break the game. PLEASE!!!

Or, better yet, make the geodes/crystals trade-able!

I have over 200 that I will NEVER USE and keep getting more. I would gladly give them away if I could!!

(I still don't really understand what they are for...except to say that they have something to do with crafting gear?)
    Options
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea! Geodes would certainly help solo PvE'ers (and there are loads of us). Fortunately, I've been playing long enough that I can solo a fair number of the basic alliance group dungeons and have enough characters to manage Maj & Redbeard's schedule enough to average a pledge a day for fun and two a day if I'm in need of transmute crystals.

ESO makes frequent changes to skills and other areas affecting combat effectiveness and, as long as they do, there will be a demand for transmuting help to cope/adapt. My hard-earned stash of transmute crystals went from 324 to 8 as a result of Update 29 in order to recover a reasonable amount of the dps I lost.

I'm not complaining, simply agreeing with the OP's desire to include geodes into the daily login rewards 'menu' of items they give away. :)
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on March 30, 2021 11:39PM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    Options
  • allhailskippy
    allhailskippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get 10 from doing a daily random dungeon.
    Hireling Wanted! - An Elder Scrolls Tale https://hirelingwanted.com
    Options
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm up for OP's idea. I thought you meant the geode furnishings, I'd be up for that too 😜
    Options
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't a bad idea.
    Options
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Jubilee event starts on Thursday. You will get transmute crystals there.
    The Moot Councillor
    Options
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can we PLEASE get one or two Geods per month in our Daily rewards? I am a solo player and there are days that I can not run the pledges alone and I miss out on gaining any geods. Plus, there are many folks that play that don't even do pledges but took up the antiquities and have sticker books and need those for reconstructing. I know you guys don't want to make it easy for us but one or two a month is not gonna break the game. PLEASE!!!

You don't need pledges. Daily random normal dungeon gives you 10 per character. It can't get any easier. Even if you're solo player the normals are so easy that all you gotta do is run after others. No need to tank, heal or dps. Some elitist fake tank will run ahead and clear it for you. 5-10min max.
    Options
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kurat wrote: »

You don't need pledges. Daily random normal dungeon gives you 10 per character. It can't get any easier. Even if you're solo player the normals are so easy that all you gotta do is run after others. No need to tank, heal or dps. Some elitist fake tank will run ahead and clear it for you. 5-10min max.

This is only (mostly) true if you are a non-subscriber and don't have to deal with DLC dungeons in randoms.
    Options
  • lazywhiteseal
    lazywhiteseal
    ✭✭✭
    i'd rather get gold instead of geods. those crystals are near useless for end game players. plus i can get 50 per day since i have 5 max level toons. many end game players have way more than that. they are more busy deleting the extra geode rather than collecting them
    making them tradable is a good idea though
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    The Jubilee event starts on Thursday. You will get transmute crystals there.

Maybe. I actually "have a bad feeling about this". Considering what they've done with dungeons.... which I can't do.... *sigh* Ping's too high.

So.... I'm still hanging onto all the "stuff" in the bank. IF I see geodes in Jubilee boxes.... that would be awesome, and help me out a lot.

But. I'm expecting to be bummed.
    Options
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 characters, 10 random normal dungeon a day.

100 transmute crystal a day.
    Options
  • AinSoph
    AinSoph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rework daily rewards in general. I've never seen a more boring selection every month.
    Options
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Op says they are a solo player, people tell them to do random normals. What next, telling someone who hates pvp to do that for them?
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hurbster wrote: »
    Op says they are a solo player, people tell them to do random normals. What next, telling someone who hates pvp to do that for them?

Ummm, there's a group finder.

You can queue solo.

A lot of people do.
    Options
  • the.correonb16_ESO
    the.correonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    If you want crystals solo try VMA or VVH.
    I know VMA drops em on final boss.

Otherwise go repair some pvp walls solo.

If you cant solo a dungeon, stop soloing and get a group.

Plenty of options to get transmute stones.
    Options
  • ChrystalWind
    ChrystalWind
    ✭✭✭
    I am glad to see that some of you agree with me. But some must have missed the fact that I am able to do some of the dungeons by myself and that I do them. Doing a random just forces me to run the dungeons with other people and I have never had a good experience with that. It was not just a suggestion for myself it was for other players as well. I solo because I like to play solo. I love this game and have been playing since beta I used a lot of my crystals when the update29 came out and am left with trying to solo Dungeons that mechanics take more than one person in order to do the entire things. Most of the 2's are a little rough for me to do as well but I do what I can. I feel for those that don't do pledges and don't WANT to do them. I have found many of those people when watching both my guild chat and the zone chats. I just felt this would be a great idea for those that need them and aren't getting them. Thank you everyone for your input!!!
    Options