Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pet Skins

iMuz86
iMuz86
✭✭✭
Morrowind Collectors Edition gave us the Warden Grey Bear pet skin.

Wondering if classes that can summon pets could get the option to get alternative colors for them in the crown store, which would work like the Bear pet skin?

Thoughts?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is asked for frequently and I'll never understand why ZOS don't offer it.

Like a lot of people I assumed the grey bear was a precursor to a series of skins for the bear and I was actually looking forward to choosing the ones I wanted, but for some reason it never happened and we're stuck with 1 bear skin on it's own in a special collections menu.

Top of my list is a wolf skin for the bear and anything which doesn't flap constantly for the sorcerer's twilight, but even different colours of the same creatures would be nice.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • hands0medevil
    hands0medevil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We could also receive additional siege weapons skins/models - via crown store, AvA progression rewards, leads, drops etc. Just for looks, they would deal the same damage as usual.

But this would require from zos some real interest in cyrodiil.
    Edited by hands0medevil on March 29, 2021 11:05AM
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    I would love a snow bear to go with my snow bear cub. A couple of wolf choices would be great too. There is another mmo that has a system where craftable items can be used to change the appearance of abilities, spells, and pets without changing the player power in any way. It’s just cosmetic. Something like this would be great in ESO.
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to have pet skins for sorcerer. Imagine having an Ixion like storm atronach horse for a twilight skin, or even a storm atronach wolf skin for clannfear. I'd even change my build to be a summoner lol

latest?cb=20161201054846
    Edited by CaptainVenom on April 1, 2021 1:03PM
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alas, the ability to print money by releasing something like this sounds so simple.. lol
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA