Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Any chance we could get a hi res wallpaper of one of the new loading screens?

winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
I really like this image, its amazing.. but the loading screen version seems like its low res. Any chance we could get a proper wallpaper of this art image?

xqWramo.jpg

Thanks for considering.

EDIT: The costume the wood elf is wearing would be good in the crown store too :)
Edited by winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO on March 26, 2021 11:07AM
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a Larry Elmore painting.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is from Lucas Slominski's Art Station page: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/OkRVJ

lucas-slominski-keyart-homestex-1920.jpg?1507767507

It's probably the highest quality image you can get.
    Edited by CyberOnEso on March 26, 2021 11:58AM
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Options
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    CyberOnEso wrote: »
    This is from Lucas Slominski's Art Station page: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/OkRVJ

lucas-slominski-keyart-homestex-1920.jpg?1507767507

It's probably the highest quality image you can get.

Thanks for that. There's more of the artwork than in the loading screen as well.
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was sitting here yesterday just staring at that wishing I could have it! It so reminds me of all the fun times in tabletop play....

@CyberOnEso - thanks so much for that link!
    Options