The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Menu/ Inventory Lag

Squall8882
Squall8882
✭✭
There is an issue since update 29 that causes a 10 second delay when changing out gear or putting items in inventory or swapping sets from characters. Are there any plans to hot fix this?
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    No but buy crown crates, the money we spend to get the bag is not enough. #paytoNOTplay
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • Chase0351
    Chase0351
    ✭✭
    This discussion needs a bump. My game just got another update this morning on xbox one and it seems like the lag has gotten slightly worse. it's in every menu from merchants, banking, and inventory as well. Not sure where it came from since before update 29 the menus were fine.
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, been getting the same thing with Bankers, merchants and inventory since Update 29. Glad to know it's not just me
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As an update posted here, we are aware and currently working on a fix for the lag and freezing issues the guild bank is experiencing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post