The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Cannot find any cake voucher within the crown store...

Lonestryder
Lonestryder
✭✭✭
I'm sure I'm missing something, but I only see the quest starter for the event, not anything to do with a cake "voucher". So I just decided to see if I could just work out something with Chef Donolon, he was at none of the 3 typical locations.

Any thoughts?
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be for the anniversary event that will start later.

This is the jester's festival. Different event.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ha this isn't the anniversary event
  • Lonestryder
    Lonestryder
    ✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    That would be for the anniversary event that will start later.

This is the jester's festival. Different event.

/facepalm - thanks!
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cake is a lie Pie!
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The cake is a lie Pie!

nice ;)