Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Scythe staff style

SshadowSscale
SshadowSscale
✭✭✭✭✭
Title basicly says it all..... zos can we please get a scythe skin for staffs..... we already have them for axes but I think it would be really cool to have one for staffs..... please
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 9, 2022 11:18PM
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Staves in ESO always have a "tip" or "focus" which is where the Light Attacks are shot from.

Where would this be on what is intended to be a melee weapon? I'm just trying to imagine it in my head and it is super goofy-looking.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are plenty of goofy looking staff styles so adding a scythe one wouldn't hurt anything I suppose. I imagine it could look pretty good at idle but, as I believe @YandereGirlfriend is saying, probably a bit silly in use.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Staves in ESO always have a "tip" or "focus" which is where the Light Attacks are shot from.

Where would this be on what is intended to be a melee weapon? I'm just trying to imagine it in my head and it is super goofy-looking.

the joint where the blade connects to the staff...

We have giant birds and gargoyles and even an octopus staff but the scythe is one you can't wrap your head around? lol

Okay.
    Edited by Radiance on March 25, 2021 12:17AM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1200px-Kosy_i_piki.jpg

⬆️ War scythe, for the naysayers.

I want a bardiche! ⬇️

8c032d04bf5aab16bfa6ee7bef7b2d96.jpg
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's plenty of scythe variants to be used, would be a nice addition alongside with more spear-like ones.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dhuum_Full.jpg

GUILD WARS 2 SCYTHE
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please. We need more unique-looking staves with extravagant features. Enough with the simple sticks!
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not. We already got a trident in the hollowjack staff.
  • Scardan
    Scardan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

From the end of the shaft.
    Let's be extremely precise in our use of terms.
  • Scardan
    Scardan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1200px-Kosy_i_piki.jpg

I want a bardiche! ⬇️

+100

Let's be extremely precise in our use of terms.
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1200px-Kosy_i_piki.jpg

I want a bardiche! ⬇️

I was thinking more of a reaper type scythe but will admit that I will also settle for a war scythe
  • Pollux_Geminorum
    Maybe one like Sailor Saturn's Silence Glaive? ♄
    jo4id3wlxavq.jpg
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

We've closed this thread given its age and moved it to Combat & Character Mechanics. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.