The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF social guild using voice chat.

roguedkb16_ESO
Returning player looking for friendly and socially active guild using Discord or other voice chat to shoot the breeze and have fun.
Finding only guilds so far that claim to be "social" but never using Discord beyond static groups doing their own thing. So I'll try here.

I have a lv 150ish Nightblade and 40ish Templar. More than happy to do dungeons and later on raids.

Should you have questions you can contact me here or send me a message on Discord: RogueDK#9712.

Thank you for your time.
  • Nazekeen
    Nazekeen
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! Maybe you want to have a look at Clan Hammeraxe: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/558843/clan-hammeraxe-small-mature-guild-seeking-active-members-to-join-our-adventures#latest

Our voicechat is occupied with members most nights of the week. We do ask level 160 at the moment, but considering you're almost there, I think we can make an exception.

Check us out, and if you have any questions, feel free to drop us a line on our Discord.
      Crazy Khajiit Lady
    • Nazekeen Khajiit NB: 9 trait crafter, farmer, housing enthousiast, built for speed, not damage
    • Addhiranirr Khajiit DK: tanking for fun only, no serious business
    • Ayliza Bloodmoon Khajiit Pet Sorc: Main character, dd
    • S'Raani Khajiit Healplar: Main healer
    • Rabynna Khajiit Magplar: solitary cat, likes quests
    • Aqir di Kha'Jay Khajiit Plar: experimental dd/solo build
    • Maiq the Healer Khajiit Warden healer: Only male character
    • Yenithka Rishajiit Khajiit Sorc Healer: Still learning
    • Qari Morna Khajiit Magcro: Working on learning DoT rotation
    • Jajofa Zatayer Khajiit Necro Healer/offDD: Catalyst/Saxhleel
    • Zissqara Khajiit Sorc: low level, going to be a tank
    • Zira Hejta Khajiit Arcanist: low level, going to be a dd
  • roguedkb16_ESO
    Nazekeen wrote: »
    Hello! Maybe you want to have a look at Clan Hammeraxe: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/558843/clan-hammeraxe-small-mature-guild-seeking-active-members-to-join-our-adventures#latest

Our voicechat is occupied with members most nights of the week. We do ask level 160 at the moment, but considering you're almost there, I think we can make an exception.

Check us out, and if you have any questions, feel free to drop us a line on our Discord.

Well I joined your Discord to ask a few simple questions. Introduced myself and when I logged in next day I had been booted.

No tell or anything as to why.
  • roguedkb16_ESO
    I am still looking for a nice friendly clan to join. If anyone know of one with active social Discord plz let me know.
    Thank you.
  • Nazekeen
    Nazekeen
    ✭✭✭
    Oh that's weird, some of us replied to you but you were gone. No one was online at that hour to remove you.
    Would you be willing to try again?
      Crazy Khajiit Lady
    • Nazekeen Khajiit NB: 9 trait crafter, farmer, housing enthousiast, built for speed, not damage
    • Addhiranirr Khajiit DK: tanking for fun only, no serious business
    • Ayliza Bloodmoon Khajiit Pet Sorc: Main character, dd
    • S'Raani Khajiit Healplar: Main healer
    • Rabynna Khajiit Magplar: solitary cat, likes quests
    • Aqir di Kha'Jay Khajiit Plar: experimental dd/solo build
    • Maiq the Healer Khajiit Warden healer: Only male character
    • Yenithka Rishajiit Khajiit Sorc Healer: Still learning
    • Qari Morna Khajiit Magcro: Working on learning DoT rotation
    • Jajofa Zatayer Khajiit Necro Healer/offDD: Catalyst/Saxhleel
    • Zissqara Khajiit Sorc: low level, going to be a tank
    • Zira Hejta Khajiit Arcanist: low level, going to be a dd
  • roguedkb16_ESO
    Nazekeen wrote: »
    Oh that's weird, some of us replied to you but you were gone. No one was online at that hour to remove you.
    Would you be willing to try again?

I have tried rejoining. Thx.