The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it really possible to defeat "Spider Nest WB" by Dragon knight solo?

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it really possible to defeat Spider Nest WB by Dragon knight solo?
I failed more than 20 times this WB including after CP patch.

If you have solo experience to defeat this WB by DK, please tell me how to do it.
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about the spider in Stormhaven near the Rivenspire zone line?
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you have enough experience in the game, you can solo pretty much any world boss. For most of them even if your damage is not great, you can still solo them with enough time when your movement is good.

For the spider nest boss make sure you move out of her poison cone and break free when she encases you.
    To survive all her light attacks, you should have some form of self heal. Depending on your build this could be vigor, regeneration, dragonblood, burning embers or any other decent heal.
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about the spider in Stormhaven near the Rivenspire zone line?

Yea, that's thing. And it's a last WB which I couldn't get in the PVE area (/._.\).

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have enough experience in the game, you can solo pretty much any world boss. For most of them even if your damage is not great, you can still solo them with enough time when your movement is good.

For the spider nest boss make sure you move out of her poison cone and break free when she encases you.
    To survive all her light attacks, you should have some form of self heal. Depending on your build this could be vigor, regeneration, dragonblood, burning embers or any other decent heal.

>>regeneration, dragonblood, burning embers

I slayed many of WB by solo already. But I can't defeat that thing!
    I can't avoid spider's encase mostly, and die.

By the way, what is "burning ember"? You mean "burning talons"?

2023/12/21
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Burning Embers is a DK flame DoT that heals you for a portion of the damage done. Good way to get healing without having to stop doing damage.

• Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just killed it on a stam DK
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. Just did it on Stam DK. I imagine it would be pretty hard without building some tankiness into your build.

If you go all glass cannon that web is going to get you dead before you can break free. (I’d imagine).
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. Just did it on Stam DK. I imagine it would be pretty hard without building some tankiness into your build.

If you go all glass cannon that web is going to get you dead before you can break free. (I’d imagine).

How much spend attribute point for stamina?

2023/12/21
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None. I’m all in health. I just swap mundus gear food and skills into a Stam DK set up and leave my attributes in my tank spec.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All points, i use SnB front bar and bow on back. Briarheart and VO
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

Burning Embers is a DK flame DoT that heals you for a portion of the damage done. Good way to get healing without having to stop doing damage.

I couldn't choose Burning Embers morph, because I did stamina build.

2023/12/21
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »

All points, i use SnB front bar and bow on back. Briarheart and VO

I saw those type of build at the youtube video.
    But, how can you make your character "tanky" with such a poor amount of health?

>>Briarheart and VO

-> Briarheart is medium equipment. Can player become tank role without heavy equipment?
    -> What is VO set? I've never heard that.

2023/12/21
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VO is Vicious Ophidian. It is a trial set and one of the two sets I use as well.

Using medium armor sets is the way I would recommend going while solo’ing. I get my tankiness from other places.

Make sure you have a strong healing source like resolving vigor.

Medium mighty chudan monster set is a wonderful dose of tankiness. Not a recipe for max DPS but for soloing difficult encounters you trade a minimal amount of damage for a ton of survivabity.

Brawler is fantastic if you do two handed.

Use food that buffs max health as well as stamina stuff. (I don’t do this one due to having 64 attributes in health).
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VO is Vicious Ophidian. It is a trial set and one of the two sets I use as well.

Using medium armor sets is the way I would recommend going while solo’ing. I get my tankiness from other places.

Medium mighty chudan monster set is a wonderful dose of tankiness. Not a recipe for max DPS but for soloing difficult encounters you trade a minimal amount of damage for a ton of survivabity.

Use food that buffs max health as well as stamina stuff. (I don’t do this one due to having 64 attributes in health).

Thanks for Insightful your opinion.
    I'm become CP427-DK now.
    Maybe it's a time to re-think my building style for vateshran hollows.

2023/12/21
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm become CP427-DK now.

Ring of pale order helps too
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »

I'm become CP427-DK now.

Ring of pale order helps too

Thanks a lot. Then, I need to level up my scry skill until I can use golden antiquties.

2023/12/21