Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can't log in on PS4 EU today

Yellow_Monolith
Yellow_Monolith
✭✭✭✭✭
The game is just stuck on a connecting screen before character select. I triple checked my internet connection and it's fine but yeah. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom There's something weird going on, on the PS4 platform.
  • a_u_s_t_y
    a_u_s_t_y
    ✭✭✭
    Left it for ages and got a message saying “account already logged in” then tried again and it let me in
    Edited by a_u_s_t_y on March 23, 2021 1:35PM
  • Gadget4
    Gadget4
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve just got back in Buddy .. it was a good 5-10min hang, & after loading in my character was back in a previous zone, well away from the wayshrine I’d ported from .... think someone hit ‘rewind’ 😬
    PS5 EU (UK)
    PS5 NA
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info, we're looking into this.
    Staff Post
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info, we're looking into this.

Hi, I'm having other problems too. For example in my house in Alinor I have some furniture space left to place items but I keep getting a message, “System reached its memory capacity, you can remove furnishings to help remedy the situation” and if I try to list something on a guild trader the game crashes.
  • pavsaint
    pavsaint
    ✭✭✭
    I am also having the same issue as first post in thread

Now saying eu server down for maintenance
    Edited by pavsaint on March 23, 2021 2:04PM
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same here. Did manage to get in, then got a message saying I wasn't entitled to play on this realm and kicked out again
    Soupy twist
  • patricknl76
    patricknl76
    ✭✭✭
    Same here adds freezing , no skills working crashes . And apparently its now down for maintenance according to the when trying to log inmessage
  • Rokkar8
    Rokkar8
    ✭✭
    Same here, now I got a message that the server is down for maintance.
  • svendf
    svendf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got a 328 errror
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got kicked form EU server, "Not allowed to play on this realm."
    Are we "Yanks" quarantined? :D
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got kicked form EU server, "Not allowed to play on this realm."
    Are we "Yanks" quarantined? :D

I got the same message so the Brits must be too!

Just hoping it doesn't kill the trader flips which should have just happened
    Soupy twist
  • ruifeio
    ruifeio
    ✭✭✭
    The game is just stuck on a connecting screen before character select. I triple checked my internet connection and it's fine but yeah. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom There's something weird going on, on the PS4 platform.

It seems that PS4 platform it's the snotty sheep of ESO. Amazing how PS4 not monitorized. Only do when forums are used :s
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.. the round-the-robin time again! PC EU yesterday, PS4 EU today, PC NA, PS4 NA, and Xbox, brace yourselves.. it's coming for you! Ha ha ha
  • AbyssQueen
    AbyssQueen
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue for me on PC since last night and the 2 patches that got installed. I am playing from PC NA.

Launcher: fine
    Game start: fine
    Intro movies: fine
    Logging into game and loading into character selection: Not fine

Gives me one of 3 endings when i attempt to login and it tries to load into character selection:
    1. Due to inactivity, we have logged you out
    2. time out error
    3. just continues to load indefinitely.

No issue with internet, made a hole in my 2 security systems to let the games and folder through.
    Tried late last night from 12:30 am - 3:00 am to login, and this morning same issue.

uninstalled and redownloading the game to see if it helps. though it is going to take a while as steam downloads a 85gb game, and then the launcher itself is going to download another 90gb game, and then patch.
    Edited by AbyssQueen on March 23, 2021 2:12PM
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn.. my poor tank! I was in the midst of soloing an ice dragon when the game went error 328 (just testing the new CP allocation.) She was holding on fine, but she is just laying dead there now. Thank you very much! Ha ha
  • AbyssQueen
    AbyssQueen
    Soul Shriven
    small grievance for me is the daily logins that i will miss due to this whole issue.
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    A fire in the next data center and we will lose all progress?
  • AbyssQueen
    AbyssQueen
    Soul Shriven
    A fire in the next data center and we will lose all progress?

would not surprise me.

why cant they adjust the thing that they did with fallout 76 to eso to cut down on load times?
  • big_ear_midget
    big_ear_midget
    ✭✭✭
    1 minute b4 trader switch and EU server goes down for "emergency maint"? crazy
  • Gulnagel
    Gulnagel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Give us an update on why we can't log in and when we are expect ed to be able to log in!?
  • AbyssQueen
    AbyssQueen
    Soul Shriven
    so it is not just the ps4 that has issues... but each console in particular... wow. (sarcasm)

really makes me wish that i did not uninstall the game today, and started to reinstall it. (regret)
    Edited by AbyssQueen on March 23, 2021 2:33PM
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your patience, everyone. The issue should be resolved and you should be able to login now.
    Staff Post
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your patience, everyone. The issue should be resolved and you should be able to login now.

Thanks for the fast fix
  • AbyssQueen
    AbyssQueen
    Soul Shriven

any chance the new patch affects pc users as well?
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AbyssQueen wrote: »

any chance the new patch affects pc users as well?

This issue was only on PS4 EU and was unrelated to a patch. If you are having issues logging in on PC please submit a support ticket so the team can troubleshoot with you one on one.
    Staff Post
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: These problems are back and now it's harder to log in.