The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Player Toons as house guests?

ToastedP3ANUT
What would you think about having a houseguest that was one of your other toons. Obviously not overly interactable, but I’d love to be able to access its stats and gear or even just showcase some of my other toons who just wander around or sip on a mead in my tavern.
Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on March 23, 2021 2:36PM
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been ask for numerous times before with no answer ever from ZOS. Agree it would be truly awesome.

Stay safe and enjoy the journey 😊

PS. ZOS stop the micromanagement of the green tree 🥺
  • QenQuni
    QenQuni
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds awesome but your posting in the wrong section, this is for bugs and reports... you should probably be using the discussion or crowns store section ;)
    Edited by QenQuni on March 23, 2021 9:12AM
    Order of the Panda, Red Pandas and Golden Pandas Trading guilds PS4 EU
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hasnt this been posted a lot of other times?
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • MageCatF4F
    MageCatF4F
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heck, it's been posted a lot of times by me alone on our other account. New guys may not know that. I say let 'em post. Maybe some dev will blunder on to the idea eventually.
  • ThorianB
    ThorianB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like my alts to hang out in my houses and function as house guests when not being played, yes.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been asked multiple times and it's unlikely it's even possible to implement.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would probably lead to people creating toons specifically to be added as house guests (I know I would)... Meaning people buying extra character slots. Sounds win-win to me.
  • ToastedP3ANUT
    ZOS doesn’t care if you have 18 toons and only play 4 as long as their paid for!