The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ummmm its started raining inside the house at Misteil Manor (PS4 NA)

FluffWit
FluffWit
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Not much more to say really. Its inside the house, not just the courtyard or barn. Didn't bother me too much since I figured you'd find out eventually but a friend who takes housing more seriously messaged me about it.

Hopefully ZOS fixes this soon but if anyone wants a temporary work around apparently a couple of structural floors clipped in above the ceiling stops it. She suggested "Solitude Floor, Ornate Tile"

I've had the house since the week housing came out so I'm pretty sure this is a new problem.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the flip side, turn it into a greenhouse with potted plants and trees everywhere, think of the indoor rain as an automated sprinkler system!
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol that would kinda work

Anyways about an hour after I made this topic I saw a vague line in the PC patch notes about odd weather effects in houses, I guess they fixed it.
  • netch_a_sketch
    netch_a_sketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me when I was previewing Autumns Gate yesterday, also on PS4.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    Lol that would kinda work

Anyways about an hour after I made this topic I saw a vague line in the PC patch notes about odd weather effects in houses, I guess they fixed it.

I think the patch notes for PS4 said it would be fixed in a future update.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing the game has buckets.
    PCNA