Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do we get this 2-person ram in game?

Aquatorch
Aquatorch
✭✭✭
Z4jgEYN.png
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    Bump.
    We definitely need this!
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 people can use the 6 man ram.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    2 people can use the 6 man ram.

Actually no. It takes three to tango.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I could be wrong, but isn't that a regular ram without the cover?

Edit: I'm on my phone so it's a little hard to see, but apparently not. The regular ram has a third set of wheels.
    Edited by driosketch on April 27, 2021 12:22AM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh.. It's a little too easy to get into keeps as it is for small groups. I'd rather have a better chance at defending a keep by myself rather than pointlessly hitting a siege bubble till they break in.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eh.. It's a little too easy to get into keeps as it is for small groups. I'd rather have a better chance at defending a keep by myself rather than pointlessly hitting a siege bubble till they break in.

The damage done by the ram scales based on the number operating it.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I agree. IMHO it should be near impossible to take an undefended keep with less than 12 people. I have PVDed inner keeps solo, and that is something that just shouldn't be able to happen.
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kwoung wrote: »
    I agree. IMHO it should be near impossible to take an undefended keep with less than 12 people. I have PVDed inner keeps solo, and that is something that just shouldn't be able to happen.
    If a faction ignores a burst keep for the 37 years it takes for one person to flip a flag (twice), then they deserve to lose it. However, I'd love to see unflagged keeps instantly boot all enemies inside, especially the troll groups who indefinitely stall the battle running around the walls and towers.
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If a faction ignores a burst keep for the 37 years it takes for one person to flip a flag (twice), then they deserve to lose it. However, I'd love to see unflagged keeps instantly boot all enemies inside, especially the troll groups who indefinitely stall the battle running around the walls and towers.

It took under and hour and that was on Blackreach, so there basically was no other faction there to prevent it. A couple friends logged in a bit later and we took the entire map and all the scrolls in fairly short order.
  • ResidentContrarian
    ResidentContrarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Disagree.

If there were a mechanic like that, troll groups wouldn't be able to troll anymore.

They would then have to actually fight on flags instead of running around corners with a speed buff and HoTs.

Think of all the disappointed groups that would make!
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aquatorch wrote: »
    Z4jgEYN.png

Don't tell anybody, but when the Victory Tavern in the background is closed at night and we have run out of mead, a few of us have been known to wheel it over and break in with it. Of course, in the morning, when questioned about it.... we blame the stablemaster next door for letting her horses run free and kick the door down. The guards don't usually buy our story, but Grand Overlord Sorcalin always bails us out for being such proficient scroll thieves.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So can we still set up a 6 people ram if someone put a 2 people ram in front of the door?

I don't want to see someone block the 6 people ram by the 2 people one...
    No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    Aquatorch wrote: »
    Z4jgEYN.png

Hum.. Instead of the ram, I'm more curious to how you have managed to get exactly 30k hp. Sweet!
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn