The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can player make tri crown portion or poison?

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭

If it possible, what kind of material dose it need?
And, where can I get ingredient?
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, you can make equivalent food, potions and poisons as the crown items. I think they require max crafting in each relevant area though.
    PC NA
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to be able to make purple top level recipes. There are a bunch of basically equivalent foods and drinks with differing ingredients and they are not that hard to get. You can often find the foods/drinks on the guild stores for gold.

There are also a lot of crafted foods that provide other interesting combinations of buffs, and there are some where you have to get the recipes by doing quest lines, plus a few good ones from events.

You can also make all the potions and poisions including crown store equivalents and those that drop from thieves troves and the like that mix invisibility and speed buffs if you have enough alchemy and you have the passives to use 3 ingredients at once.

Too many toons not enough time
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭

If it possible, what kind of material dose it need?
    And, where can I get ingredient?

The short answer is Alchemy for top tri-stat potions and poisons and Provisioning for tri-stat and even quad-stat (Bewitched Sugar Skulls) buff foods.

Crafting (and also doing Research) may seem boring but it is really worthwhile to learn all seven crafting skills.

:smiley:
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For players at or above CP 150:
    • Most (not all) kinds of purple food that are at that level are the equivalent of crown food. You can craft these via Provisioning or buy them in guild stores.
    • You can craft equivalent potions via Alchemy or buy them in guild stores. They're called Essence of Health, but check the details, since many other potions are called Essence of Health too.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crafted 3 stat potions are stronger than the crown ones, still using the free crown ones on tanks most of the time.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The tri crown potion equivalent is made using bugloss, colombine and mountain flower.

Unsure on what the double damage poisons recipe is off top of my head, but it's quite simple to make too.

You need maxed out alchemy though, which is easy to do by making trash poisons (seem to be most cost effective).
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    The tri crown potion equivalent is made using bugloss, colombine and mountain flower.

Unsure on what the double damage poisons recipe is off top of my head, but it's quite simple to make too.

You need maxed out alchemy though, which is easy to do by making trash poisons (seem to be most cost effective).

>>colombine

I usually keep searching on the field that tiny cute red flower.
    But, that flower spawn rate is really small (/._.\).
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".