The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A thread of things I'd love to see added to ESO

VORYNS
VORYNS
✭✭
I'm far from the only person who's said anything about these things but personally I think they'd be really nice if they were added to the game. There's a lot more I'd put down but I'd be here all day...
Feel free to add to this or discuss!
:smiley:

FURNISHINGS AND HOUSING:
- MORE SLOTS!!! ( Its been said a million times but its definitely overdue to be added to the game, especially as houses continue to get bigger!)
- More furniture variations (such as broken versions, fixed versions of items for example)
- Customisable colours and textures on furnishings
- More statues + variations of them ( like the dwarven ones on vvardenfell, or centurions for example)
- Customisable house guests and companions ( there should be a template character in the crown store for example, I think people would likely be happy to pay for it)
- Effects or textures for walls and floors ( Like letting us change a floor made of stone to wooden planks. Or having blood splatters on walls etc)
- Plant pots / Planters ( please bring them back zos...)
- WEAPON AND ARMOUR FURNISHINGS!!! ( also very overdue)
- More structural furnishings
- Customisable structures ( Like cutting and shaping pieces of walls, floors, stairs etc)
- Custom books / letters (could be really nice from a roleplay perspective for those interested)

CHARACTER CUSTOMISATION:
- More variations for hair colours including facial hair and eyebrows etc ( Characters with light hair often look like they have no eyebrows or stubble for example. Also black hair for altmer.)
- More hairstyles (another thing discussed to death but it would just be nice)
- Custom tattoos / markings / scars
- Toggle on/off for hip guards or flaps ( please....)
- More eye colours
- Allowing more than one body / face marking to be worn at once ( Perhaps with a suitable limit like 3 items or something)
- More body and face shape variations
- Allowing skins and tattoos at the same time ( I know some skins kind of allow this but there could be some really nice combos if this were a feature)
- Custom mounts ( like saddles or accessories that could be bought at stablemasters, could add more of a purpose to them after mount upgrades)
- Black hair for altmer ( did i mention black hair for altmer)

This is all off the top of my head at the moment but I'll likely add more since there so much zos could do to allow players to express more individuality in both their houses and characters.