The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What kind of base time does NA people use?

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
[What kind of base time does NA people use?] (ex.UTC,GMT, EST...)

I'm looking for small guild (3~20 people) for casual questing or
PVE grouping content like world boss or undaunted quest in NA server.
(not hardcore)

But, there're almost "14 hour" time difference between north America(EST) and my location.
(My core playing time may be <EST>AM7:00~AM9:00)

I was watching "core playing time" at guild researcher.
But, I couldn't find out what kind of "clock" does it mean.

My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most I've seen are posted in EST (or EDT as we're in DST now)

There are groups that are composed of primarily Aussie's that use AEST, and I occasionally see some use UTC so that everybody has a standard.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it was me I'd use EST/EDT as well...just to match up with patch/maintenance times.
  • LostHorizon1933
    LostHorizon1933
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Hammer Time.