Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

UPDATED: Emotes and blocking will be re added

bluelights400
bluelights400
✭✭✭
(Quoted from someonein comment
"Emotes can no longer be started while blocking, and blocking during an emote will now interrupt it.

Please note although this change is currently in Update 29, we are working on reverting it for a future patch.

there it is: in the patchnotes of flames of oblivion
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/564242/pc-mac-patch-notes-v6-3-5-flames-of-ambition-dlc-update-29#latest"

Here is what I originally put before reading the statement thanks to someone below. Totally my bad. Thank you ZOS for listening to the community, and excuse my previous posy before editing.

"I made a post not long ago about the addition to the new patch of blocking while emoting being removed. A ZOS member commented on another persons post saying it won't happen, but on live right now I am unable to emote while blocking. I sincerely hope this is removed next update. My last post "Zenimax, this is an unneccesary change" Got a lot of attention. If someone sees this, please make it so we can emote again while blocking. There is no bug, there is only fun.

Thank you for reading

Edit: There was a statement I will read, it is apparantly going to be readded. Thanks and I'm super sorry about not knowing there was one."
Edited by bluelights400 on March 17, 2021 10:53AM
i love borzois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Xuhora
    Xuhora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is allready an official statement on that matter... just have to find it somewhere.

but yes, it went live, but will be reverted in the future
    Options
  • bluelights400
    bluelights400
    ✭✭✭
    Xuhora wrote: »
    there is allready an official statement on that matter... just have to find it somewhere.

but yes, it went live, but will be reverted in the future

Thank you, if you can find it I would very much appreciate. I apologise for not knowing this was out, I am.excited to see it come back
    Options
  • Xuhora
    Xuhora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emotes can no longer be started while blocking, and blocking during an emote will now interrupt it.

Please note although this change is currently in Update 29, we are working on reverting it for a future patch.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/564242/pc-mac-patch-notes-v6-3-5-flames-of-ambition-dlc-update-29#latest

these are the PC patchnotes, dont know if the Console ones state it differently but i think not
    Edited by Xuhora on March 17, 2021 10:48AM
    Options
  • bluelights400
    bluelights400
    ✭✭✭
    Xuhora wrote: »
    Emotes can no longer be started while blocking, and blocking during an emote will now interrupt it.

Thank you so much. I am going to remove this post, as I don't realy need to have this as a point. Thank you so much
    Options