The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What are the next plans to improve performance? are there any?

amir412
amir412
✭✭✭✭✭
So clearly last tests didn't yield any good results, is there any other plans for testing or Zeni just giving up at this point? @ZOS_GinaBruno
I must admit that after the update, performance are much better for me, but still bad at primetime.
PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
"..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Jackey
    Jackey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said no more tests. They have the data and are looking into it.
    Hopefully we get more info in q2 or q3.
    PS | EU
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, they were trying to improve performance over the course of the last years and nothing changes for the better. I really doubt that they either know the reasons for the performance problems or know how to fix them. Again, their focus on performance improvements is nothing new this years, it’s a thing at least since Elsweyr when they started with the skill audit and all that. And in the last two years just nothing positive happened in that regard, which is disappointing, but it’s a fact.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Ringod123
    Ringod123
    ✭✭✭
    They've been saying for the last 2 years at least that they are going to focus on performance for a while and not introduce any/much new content, 2 years later performance is worse than ever and we've had another 3 "year long's" and huge upheavals.
  • Kordai
    Kordai
    ✭✭✭
    They know the cause and don't want to do anything about it. The question is just how much do the rest of us have to suffer for that blatant catering.
  • Jayserix
    Jayserix
    ✭✭✭
    Kordai wrote: »
    They know the cause and don't want to do anything about it. The question is just how much do the rest of us have to suffer for that blatant catering.

So you have evidence to back that claim I suppose.