Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any good ideas for a thankyou purchase?

winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
I think the multiplayer people are having a world of issues likely valid.. but as a single player im beaming with happiness from the patch.

- Weapon and treasure hunter light sources are now a bigger radius and brighter, finally they make sense, so good.
- Teleport outside of houses means there's at least a reason to get a few more now. Possibly crown ones which is great. A free teleport is finally some functionality to all but your one house.
- Fixing the loading times (on my pc anyway) has me wanting to play more. It was a real turn off, some mild tension generated every time the game used to load and some alt tabbing frenzy that just got you distracted. And it still took a long time to load. Not anymore.
- Fixing the inventory filters means they care.
- The only thing wrong with the game now is a second year of the worst loading screen music possible. But given the right direction i can live with that.

I wish there was some easy way, that passes logic checks, to "thankyou" for a good patch. What do you guys usually buy? Maybe i'll just say thank you here, and save it for the next crown sale as best practice. Forgetting the true evil of the crown system probably isn't the wisest. Anyway, i thought its been a better patch than most so far, so thanks.
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    EDIT: The loading screen music is super important, i reckon. Imagine if your significant other, the love of your life, picked up a new habit of farting (or worse) every time they saw you for the first time, every day. That's what the loading screen music is doing.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt ZOS care what you buy, as long as they're getting the money from it. The best 'thank you' purchase for them would probably be to buy crowns at full price instead of waiting for a sale, what you do with the crowns once they've got your money is irrelevant.

More practically if you actually want to show your appreciation for the developers work in this patch instead of just adding a slight bump to a number in a spreadsheet they may or may not ever see word of mouth is the way to go. Tell your friends how much you're enjoying ESO and how happy you are that this update made the game better. Good publicity is always nice and it's even better when it's coming unprompted from players rather than journalists or paid streamers who may be under obligation to say they like it no matter what.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"