The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

List of blueprints

Baron_Erich
Hi,
Is there any place to see a list of known blueprints, schematics, etc?
Or do you need to go to each crafting station to see what you can make?
Thanks
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are on PC, there are several add-ons that can show you this.

CraftStore, Furniture Catalogue, Character Knowledge.

Unfortunately, there's nothing in the base UI that shows it directly if you're on console :disappointed:
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spreadsheet.

But then I play console
  • Baron_Erich
    Thanks
    I’ll look into those add ons.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Blacknight841 always maintained a complete list in a googledoc or something similar, but I quit tracking them about a year ago and haven't checked to see if he's kept it updated.

Edit: Click on his profile name (in my post) and he has the link the google doc on his forum profile.
    Edited by Feric51 on March 16, 2021 7:33PM
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Feric51 I have not yet added the new flames of ambition plans, but will have them added later tonight. I had the guide updated to the Markarth DLC
    Edited by Blacknight841 on March 16, 2021 11:24PM
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Feric51 The guide is now updated. Link in my bio.