The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Death and Dreaming Quest in Murkmire

raguvy
raguvy
Every time, the game crashes in the exact same spot, when I click on the Village Mural in the Dreaming Nest
This happened on my old macbook pro (Mojave) on both characters who are doing the questline

And also on my brand new macbook pro running Big Sur

Please fix this or tell me a workaround so I can finish this storyline :(:(
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @raguvy

Have you gone through the basic crash troubleshooting linked below?

What can I do if ESO is crashing frequently while playing on a Mac?

If these steps do not help with the crashing on this quest, you can open a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raguvy wrote: »
    Every time, the game crashes in the exact same spot, when I click on the Village Mural in the Dreaming Nest
    This happened on my old macbook pro (Mojave) on both characters who are doing the questline

And also on my brand new macbook pro running Big Sur

Please fix this or tell me a workaround so I can finish this storyline :(:(

This is fully broken and never ever worked on MAC since they added Murkmire, but ZOS just don't care to fix it.

Workaround is that if you manage reconnecting fast enough (within 2-3 minutes) the character will be inside that dream landscapes. If you are too slow to reconnect the server will consider you disconnected and the quest restart. Real pain on the ass since there is 3 mural and all of them crashing, my advice just ignore the Murkmire storyline on MAC...