The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Last place to play with everything.

Sheuib
Sheuib
✭✭✭✭
IC is the last place to play with everything your character has. If you like playing with everything available to your character come to IC. No holds barred fighting. It is good fun. Don't worry about telvar just get in the fight.
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭
    I forgot to add that it is also a very good place to grind CP.
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think IC is the most unbalanced PvP game.
  • rbfrgsp
    rbfrgsp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But IC is awful.
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a ganker who is looking for fresh meet :)
    Edited by Zabagad on March 15, 2021 9:16AM
    PC EU (noCP AD) Grey/Grau AD
  • orion_1981usub17_ESO
    orion_1981usub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the smart gankers will be in no cp cyro running bow builds... why would you bother with IC and the heavy armor meta, when you can one shot paper armored cyro folks...
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zabagad wrote: »
    Sounds like a ganker who is looking for fresh meet :)

Nah. First the Gankers was destroying everything but after couple adjustments the ganker doesn't hurt anymore.
  • FirmamentOfStars
    FirmamentOfStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gankers arent the best for IC. Its either solo magsorcs, which streak right away when facing multiple targets, exploit structures to port to safe zones at doors.

And no, IC is not fun when you only meet those sorcs, groups of werewolves or groups of 40k hp stamdens amd stamcros all with malacath, crimson and vate 2h.

Cyro hasnt been fun for years, but now it is. Naturally class balance is off, but playing with all your fingers instead of two left thumbs is more than refreshing.
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gankers arent the best for IC. Its either solo magsorcs, which streak right away when facing multiple targets, exploit structures to port to safe zones at doors.

And no, IC is not fun when you only meet those sorcs, groups of werewolves or groups of 40k hp stamdens amd stamcros all with malacath, crimson and vate 2h.

Cyro hasnt been fun for years, but now it is. Naturally class balance is off, but playing with all your fingers instead of two left thumbs is more than refreshing.

With this patch IC is better than ever.
    The stamcro and Stamden are dying faster than ever.

Befor patch I had some fights against this classes that they never die and when they were about to die the run to the builds and survive and reset the fight. Now they don't have this time they are just dying.

I'm fighting a lot of NB that were a problem in the past. Yes first weekend they destroyed me, but I made some chances and they burst hard but they can't kill me. And 1v1 against a NB there is not a problem anymore.

But now when I have 3 or 2 (doesn't matter the class) attacking me is really hard to survive but I think it is the right more people taking me down easy then before. No problem because really make sense for me.
  • Ringod123
    Ringod123
    ✭✭✭
    Just the way Deltia wanted it....