Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of August 5:
· PC/Mac: No maintenance – August 5
· NA megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· EU megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) - https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/663391

Housing - Wish we had potted herbs

CaptainVenom
CaptainVenom
✭✭✭✭✭
unknown.png?width=1191&height=670

While doing my new laboratory I noticed we don't have herbs and/or alchemy ingredients as furnishing. Would be awesome if we had a least those small herbs such as nirnroot, columbine and the mushrooms in pots... would be an amazing addition to the housing labs.
🏳️🌈 Ride with Pride 🏳️🌈
Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes please! I LOVE alchemy conceptually and wish I had some crafting ingredients I could line up!
    Options
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, it would be awesome! :smile: Planters are such a common sense and obvious item, that it's a shame that we still don't have any. We have a wind-up frog caller and a pottery wheel, for god's sake, before getting items to put plants in. :lol: Priorities, please! And it's not like there aren't ingame models for planters - there are several, we just don't have them as furnishings.

It's even worse that we had planters, but which then got removed. After they removed the Amaya Lake Lodge planters (which were amaaaaazing!!! :frowning: ) a while back, they failed to add them back through an alternative new source, nor did they add a new kind of planter as an alternative. The Hlaalu Shed, open was also exclusive to Morrowind houses, but they allowed players to keep it, new purchases of Morrowind homes still include them, and they even sold it separately in a Stablemaster Crown Store bundle. Meanwhile, the planters are gone for good. RIP.
    0pfa19xhacu9.png

I've also been doing a herbology classroom recently and the lack of planters is really annoying. Even when doing my botanic garden, you have to make 'pretend-planters' with other items. So I feel your pain. Wish we had planters! In the meantime, if you'd like to add some plants to your laboratory, maybe here are some ideas:
    lhd70xbamc1y.png
    awkhiauurwoa.png
    xsxihj6eorpw.png
    Options
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like that too (with plants that can be harvested). I built a raised bed with a "plant lamp".

lfo422k99o9w.jpg
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Even if you can’t harvest them, it would be nice to have a garden with alchemical plants for your house.

It’s just one of those little details that makes it look more realistic I think.

I love those barrels with mushrooms in them that I see in some locations, would be great to have those too.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like non-potted versions as well. Who wouldn't like a little meadow with bugloss? A patch of nightshade etc.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • Canperial35
    Canperial35
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, as a big Blackreach fan, I've always wanted to have a plant furniture that looks like the crimson nirnroot at Sinderion's Field Laboratory in Skyrim

5dq4cdrxw4zu.jpg
    Options
  • Sengra
    Sengra
    ✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for the mushroom planters that you see in game forever, not gonna hold my breath any more. With my luck they'll be in some insanely priced bundle with stuff I don't want or need. Why add something useful if you can add ten more banners.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sengra wrote: »
    I've been waiting for the mushroom planters that you see in game forever, not gonna hold my breath any more. With my luck they'll be in some insanely priced bundle with stuff I don't want or need. Why add something useful if you can add ten more banners.

I’d take that over locked behind Crown crates!
    Options
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the sentiments here, various forms of potted plants or just soiled pots/planters would be highly appreciated! Some nice ideas here. Another I've done is cornering the "Elsweyr Sand Meditation Ring, Small" ontop of walls. Granted it's lighter, grainier soil, but fits nicely with cacti and desert style plants.

I also like the Elsweyr Sarcophagus, Ancient as a planter as well. Especially with larger plants where you can hide the stem/roots within it.
    bluebird wrote: »
    After they removed the Amaya Lake Lodge planters (which were amaaaaazing!!! :frowning: ) a while back, they failed to add them back through an alternative new source, nor did they add a new kind of planter as an alternative.

Omg yes those planters were godly! Hopefully one day they find their way back into the game.
    Options
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Planters,hanging pots with already plants in them and propper soil ground would be awesome.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
    Options
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, as a big Blackreach fan, I've always wanted to have a plant furniture that looks like the crimson nirnroot at Sinderion's Field Laboratory in Skyrim

5dq4cdrxw4zu.jpg

Imagine the cacophony with 20 of those in a garden 🤣
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RedMuse wrote: »

5dq4cdrxw4zu.jpg

Imagine the cacophony with 20 of those in a garden 🤣

Only for younger players...I have to strain to hear them, lol!
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options