Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tsaesci Check?

RawBrightSilver
RawBrightSilver
✭✭✭
I saw that the Tsaesci style is back on sale in the Crown Store and checked my toons to see if I already had it, but there is no mention of Tsaesci style in my motif list. Not finding it anywhere, I went ahead and purchased it, only to find that I already had it!

I can't sell it because it is a bound item. Can't give it away. I'm now out 2,200 crowns because there's no easy way to verify if you already have this before you buy.
  • RawBrightSilver
    RawBrightSilver
    ✭✭✭
    In retrospect, I could have gone to a crafting station and scrolled through the available motifs until I found Tsaesci.

A costly lesson learned.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's no achievement for it, but you should be able to check at a craft station or outfit station.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The three CS exclusive motifs don't show in the Eidectic memory or achievement lists like the others, but you can still find them in the outfit system.

When you're in the Crown Store, the easiest way to figure it out is to hover over the items and look at the popup. Hovering over the style books will give a "Use to add to your library" or "Already in your library" whether you have it or not.

In this case, your best bet is to open a support ticket and explain the situation. You'll probably have to reply to the automated response, but I've heard the support team is pretty good at fixing things like this.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does it not show up for Armor Styles under Collections?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Contact Customer Support (there's a link at the top of this page), explain what happened and they might be able to refund the crowns for you.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • deleted220803-000767
    deleted220803-000767
    Soul Shriven
    Danikat wrote: »
    Contact Customer Support (there's a link at the top of this page), explain what happened and they might be able to refund the crowns for you.

It's this. I've gotten refunds, exchanges, etc, no sweat.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @RawBrightSilver

As others have mentioned, please be sure to submit a support ticket regarding this purchase and we would be happy to look into it!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post