Maintenance for the week of May 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Blackwood Chapter and Update 30 are now available for testing on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

Notepad Addon

Mayrael
Mayrael
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I used to use ZAM Notebook which despite being very very old and abandoned for ages, worked perfectly fine since 2014... untill now. Is there any other WORKING addon that allows us to create in game notes?
Edited by Mayrael on March 12, 2021 1:11PM
I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

Mael Nightshadow - that's all you need to know.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    I used to use ZAM Notebook which despite being very very old and abandoned for ages, worked perfectly fine since 2014... untill now. Is there any other WORKING addon that allows us to create in game notes?

you may find it here
    I beat the Loot Box System,
    I got an Apex Mount from a Free Drop Crate.