The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Notepad Addon

Mayrael
Mayrael
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I used to use ZAM Notebook which despite being very very old and abandoned for ages, worked perfectly fine since 2014... untill now. Is there any other WORKING addon that allows us to create in game notes?
Edited by Mayrael on March 12, 2021 1:11PM
Say no to Toxic Casuals!
I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    I used to use ZAM Notebook which despite being very very old and abandoned for ages, worked perfectly fine since 2014... untill now. Is there any other WORKING addon that allows us to create in game notes?

you may find it here
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons