The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

How long is Support queue

MissingCosmos
MissingCosmos
✭✭
I sent a ticket almost 5 days ago still waiting on agent. is it dropped or when will it get answered. ticket number is 210305-002222. how long it takes to answer tickets usually ? mods reply so fast in the forum. why it takes so long for tickets
Edited by MissingCosmos on March 9, 2021 2:48PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @MissingCosmos

We can confirm that this ticket is still open, but please be aware that updating your ticket multiple times will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time.

The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MissingCosmos
    MissingCosmos
    ✭✭
    how much will i have to wait approximately ? can you tell something about it ?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @MissingCosmos

We do not have any further update at this time other than your ticket is with the right team and a member of our support staff will investigate your ticket as soon as they can. You should receive a reply via email once an update is available. We appreciate your patience as we work to process your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • MissingCosmos
    MissingCosmos
    ✭✭
    I wanted to ask one last question:

I last updated my ticket 4 days ago and its still waiting on agent. But 8 hours ago it updated somehow but nothing changed. last update was my update 4 days ago. what is the update 8 hours ago ? did i just get far back in the queue for no reason? thanks in advance
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MissingCosmos

Your ticket is still in the same position in our queues. The update on the ticket was for some minor reporting changes that will not affect the time it will take for support to respond back.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post