The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PSA: Ruins of Mazzatun is UNCOMPLETEABLE: Do not attempt to complete it

VoidCommander
VoidCommander
✭✭✭✭✭
Our favorite Hulk impersonator, Xal-Nur, has become completely invincible after his first spit, because he will simply not provide his green slime a second time, remaining undamageable indefinitely. Spread the word.
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    I am also experiencing this problem, PC NA.
  • Nirrudn
    Nirrudn
    ✭✭
    Got this as my random normal and encountered this problem as well. Luckily we were able to out-DPS the bug with a bit of a coordinated burn to kill him before he went invulnerable a second time.
  • VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this dungeon a second time and tried to convince the group to vote-kick each other so we could instantly reset the queue. One of the players said we could still farm gear from the bosses until Xal-Nur. I told him that it was a collosal waste of time, left, and proceeded to be called a *** for leaving. Dude was a *** noob farming Amber Plasm ruining everyone else's day.
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    Tomorrow, March 12, beginning at 4:00 am ET we will be taking down the PC NA and EU servers to perform some back-end maintenance. During this time, we will also be fixing an issue some players encountered during the Xal-Nur fight in the Ruins of Mazzatun dungeon and Cyrodiil leaderboards displaying character names instead of account names.

We expect maintenance to last 3 hours and should be complete by 7:00 am ET.
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got this dungeon a second time and tried to convince the group to vote-kick each other so we could instantly reset the queue. One of the players said we could still farm gear from the bosses until Xal-Nur. I told him that it was a collosal waste of time, left, and proceeded to be called a *** for leaving. Dude was a *** noob farming Amber Plasm ruining everyone else's day.

You still get the penalty when vote-kicked.
  • VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kurat wrote: »

You still get the penalty when vote-kicked.

Note if the entire group is vote-kicked down to 2 players. Then those two players leave group normally. Press x to leave instance, and then all 4 players are free to immediately requeue, or reform their original group (so the dps don't get screwed in the queue times) and then requeue for the daily random normal. I've done this many times with guild mates who did not want to do a dlc dungeon for the daily randoml.
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    mods, can we close this if the patch fixed? Thanks.
  • Nogawd
    Nogawd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got this yesterday in a random normal as well.