The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Gifting notification

Caupo
Caupo
✭✭✭
I am an ESO plus member since January 30, yet each day I log into the game, I get that annoying notification that gifting will be unlocked in 30 days. What can be done to get rid of it permanently?
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Caupo

As posted here, we are investigating an issue where some players are not able to gift even after meeting the criteria. You can open a ticket with customer support for help with this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Caupo
    Caupo
    ✭✭✭
    Well, technically I just want that annoying message gone, but which support category do I choose for this issue?
    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Caupo

You can open a ticket under the Account category if you need to start a ticket for assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Caupo
    Caupo
    ✭✭✭
    Logged in today and the problem is magically gone. So thank you, whatever you did :)
    Options
  • Lazze
    Lazze
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue here.
    "You can open a ticket under the Account category if you need to start a ticket for assistance."
    Did that 1,5 month ago..
    Options