The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Guild that actually does vBRP/vDSA without moaning on a regular basis.

Yuke
Yuke
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey,

I've joined a few guilds via the guild finder over the past few weeks that claim doing "all the content in the game". In fact, though, they don't do anything but veteran raiding with a few core people and normal daily dungeons, 99% of the time.

I am in dire need of a guild that does vBRP/vDSA runs regularly.

I have done trifecta raid runs when the first craiglorn raids were released back in the days, I also have trifecta in both solo arenas, so I kind of know what I am doing most of the time.

I play MagPlar/MagNb with or without pale-order (3DD runs), so im flexible besides the Tank role.

Please hit me up, if you can offer a spot in your group/guild.

ps: I may be slow answering from tomorrow on, as I am going to go into CP-grind lockdown.
Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
YT-Channel