Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any idea on Murkmire Crates coming back?

XoXJulietteXoX
XoXJulietteXoX
✭✭✭
Murkmire crates came out last Feb, right? But not this year? Any ideas?
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the Xanmeer house back up for sale. When it debuted I did not have the money for crowns and I really want it. Even have furnishings just waiting. ZOS? Xanmeer? When?
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    They just listed it recently in the crown store again...
    I want the Xanmeer house back up for sale. When it debuted I did not have the money for crowns and I really want it. Even have furnishings just waiting. ZOS? Xanmeer? When?

• SDKTJ
    SDKTJ
    ✭✭✭
    They just listed it recently in the crown store again...

You must be thinking about Grand Topal, It's been 13 months since Xanmeer was last available.
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep all for this!

Make it happen please ZOS. We all need it to come back :)
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭

This too! :D
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Murkmire crates came out last Feb, right? But not this year? Any ideas?

These had those plants that punch people in them, right? In which case please bring them back! Want punchy plants!
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • SDKTJ
    SDKTJ
    ✭✭✭
    @Wildberryjack Look forward to it coming out mid-April 😃
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ OMG. I just looked at the upcoming crown store items. TWO large houses to start, and I want about 3/4 of the other stuff. I don't have nearly enough crowns! ZOS please put the crowns on sale now!!!
    Edited by Wildberryjack on March 30, 2021 12:19AM
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso