Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Visual effects for Artifact Weapons.

Drew0rZb16_ESO
Drew0rZb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
This is a pretty simple request I hope is taken into consideration. I would like to see some sort of visual effects added to the Artifact Weapons in game, it seems like it should be something available as they are essentially the most powerful items in Elder Scrolls lore, aside from the scrolls themselves.

Arms packs can be purchased from the crown store with a number of weapons in each, all of which have some form of visual effect that differs in each one and yet there are Artifact Weapons that have to be purchased individually, none of which have any form of visual effect, which seems a little lacking given their importance in game. It always seems like a significantly large number of crowns to spend on an item that tends to be kind of bland to look at afterwards.

Some form of differentiation with a flame effect or a glow or something like that would be a major improvement and more enticing to spend crowns on.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was disappointed that Malacath's hammer didn't have the pulsing glow like it did in Skyrim.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn’t mind so long as there was an option to turn such effects on and off (as there should be for ALL constant armor effects, like those orbs :unamused: ) and so long as it wasn’t flashing or totally obnoxious (in GW2 there was a legendary bow that made a whinnying sound every time you fired an arrow, I kid you not!). I would mostly not be interested in such effects in any case, except nature magic type effects if done well, I can’t deny I have a weakness for that! :joy: