Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infernal Guardian Bow/Shield Style

trackdemon5512
trackdemon5512
✭✭✭✭✭
On console the red Daedric spark appears to only emanate from half of the bow. Is this how the visual is supposed to look (unbalanced) or is it supposed to be like all the others with each arm of the bow having its own visual effect?

*edit - upon review the shield also appears to suffer from the same graphical imbalance on console. Half of it has the spark (noticeably small and on the left side) while the other half has no effect.
Edited by trackdemon5512 on March 4, 2021 4:47AM
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The effect looks as it usually does on bows and shields. Yes, it's supposed to look like that.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • ZamanShah
    ZamanShah
    ✭✭
    I was hyped for this arms pack... at the end it looks absolutley dreadful!
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like it but I'm not crazy about the hyper sparking. I like a slower animation.