The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stunned... for 136 years. Not kidding.

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
So... in cyrodiil, we all knew that sorcs running streak were OP - but did you know they were so OP that streak could stun you for 136 years??? 49,710 days worth of stun... relog doesn't remove it, death doesn't remove it, reloadui doesn't remove it, you can't actually break free to remove it, re-applying a stun and breaking free doesn't remove it, purge doesn't remove it, curse eater doesn't remove it, hex proof doesn't remove it...

The only fix was to completely leave cyrodiil then have to requeue back in and pray it's not during a very busy time that puts you in a 30-60 minute queue.

Pic for proof....

fj8zbckz0ll8.jpg
  • nesakinter
    nesakinter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerf sorcs.
  • highnds
    highnds
    ✭✭✭
    Yoo, that's wild 🤣
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dw, you will prolly die before that stun expires.
    Awake, but at what cost
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TwinLamps wrote: »
    dw, you will prolly die before that stun expires.

Probably? Lol... If I'm not dead in 136 years then there has been some major scientific breakthrough!!! haha... which I'm okay with... lol.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Rittings

Thanks for reporting this! We wanted to let you know that this is a known UI issue, so while the time remaining looks very long you should not actually be stunned for that length of time.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on March 3, 2021 3:06PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Rittings

Thanks for reporting this! We wanted to let you know that this is a known UI issue, so while the time remaining looks very long you should not actually be stunned for that length of time.

Oh I assure you. I was stunned. I couldn't cast any abilities. I could not sprint, nor have my mount sprint. It's more than just a visual bug... it was very real I assure you.
  • Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Rittings

This has been known to be more than a UI issue for a long time. People have even posted multiple videos of it.

OP, you can clear it by going to cheesemonger
    Edited by Crash427 on March 4, 2021 3:11AM
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    So... in cyrodiil, we all knew that sorcs running streak were OP - but did you know they were so OP that streak could stun you for 136 years??? 49,710 days worth of stun... relog doesn't remove it, death doesn't remove it, reloadui doesn't remove it, you can't actually break free to remove it, re-applying a stun and breaking free doesn't remove it, purge doesn't remove it, curse eater doesn't remove it, hex proof doesn't remove it...

The only fix was to completely leave cyrodiil then have to requeue back in and pray it's not during a very busy time that puts you in a 30-60 minute queue.

Pic for proof....

fj8zbckz0ll8.jpg

More like, you are now immune to stun attacks...
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanos444 wrote: »
    Rittings wrote: »

Pic for proof....

fj8zbckz0ll8.jpg

More like, you are now immune to stun attacks...

Would be true... if I could actually do any moves whilst it's in effect... lol.