Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Dual wield and Glyphs

Icy_Nelyan
Icy_Nelyan
✭✭✭
Hallo everyone, searching over web I always find outdated infos about this topic, please help me understand.

Say I wield 2 swords with a Glyph of Flame per sword, on a LH I only proc one of them but both goes on cooldown, is this true?

If so, having say Glyph of Flame on main hand and Glyph of Frost on offhand should always proc one per LH but only the procced one goes on cooldown while the other stays ready to proc?

Again, if the above are true double infused is usefull only with different Glyphs equipped, right?

As a plus, wearing Torug's Pact is pointless with 2 weapons since the Glyphs are already halved in strength and only one procs per attack, so in this example I'm totally wasting the set potential chosing dual wield over a two handed or am I missing something here?

PS: I found old infos about Glyphs procs with dual wield LH, like: first LH procs the main hand Glyph, second LH procs offhand Glyph, third LH procs main haind Glyph and so on. If this is true basically with LH I deal damage (Glyph damage and normal weapon damage too) with one weapon per LH?