Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game quality

dpr999
dpr999
✭✭✭
This is a cool game. Really! I have a lot of fun with it. I can run around doing things like fighting bad guys, and helping people who need help, seeing how grateful they are. They even remind me what a hero I am when I pass by their way again--and when that happens a lot of time, I don't remember what it is I did for them! LOL

I can go fishing any time I want to. And just about anywhere I want. When I catch some fish I can clean them and then go cook them for food. I can pluck plants from the ground and make clothes with them. And with some of the plants I can make potions which are very good things to have. I even have a pickaxe that I can use to get metals from the ground and make things with that. I can even make rings and necklaces. I can also make things like helmets and other armor and even weapons that I can kill bad guys and dangerous animals for.

When I see some boxes and sacks, there are good things in them that I can use to make other things. One of the things you can make the most of is food. You can also make tea and beer and other good delicious stuff to drink. It will make you stronger, kinda like Popeye with his spinach.

Sometimes you run into danger and have to fight bandits or wolves or bears or other scary things. You can fight them by yourself or with some other people helping you. It's cool how everybody just comes together to help each other out. And when you kill those things you get some free stuff, like money or weapons or armor. I do kinda feel sorry for the bears when I kill them, because when they die they fall over looking so cuddly and innocent. It almost makes me sad, but I only kill them when they are trying to kill me, so I guess self-defense is okay. Usually I try to go around them so I don't have to kill them, but sometimes there are so many of them I can't go around. So I have to fight them and kill them.

I can also kill rabbits and squirrels. You get some meat you can cook with or guts you can fish with, which is okay. But I don't kill them much. It's my choice! I don't think I've ever had a rabbit or squirrel try to kill me, so it's an extra bad feeling when I kill one. Especially if it's a squirrel I kill and it squeaks when it dies. I have killed a lot of rats, too, but not on purpose. Sometimes you have to fight a bad guy or animal and a rat gets in the way, and you can end up killing it by mistake.

But the good thing is that when you kill things, they always come back. Or maybe it's just that they have big families and their brothers or cousins show up later to take their place.

If you get some bad animal or bandit or monster chasing you to fight you, if you don't want to fight and you don't have anything to do in that area, you can run really fast and get away. If you run far enough they will give up and go back to where they were, probably waiting for the next person to come along so they can chase and kill them. Or maybe they were eating a deer, and they will go back to that.

You can kill innocent people and get rewarded for that. I don't do that, because it just seems wrong for me even if it's just a game. But if you are into that, you can do it.

I like to steal stuff and get money when I take it to a fence. I don't mind stealing like I do killing, because--well it just doesn't seem as bad, you know. Besides, they will get new money and who knows, maybe they stole if from somebody else. But you have to be careful not to get caught by a guard. I'm gonna warn you here, you are going to have a hard time getting away from those guys! (Tip: Try to jump over a wall or off a cliff into some deep water. Then run or swim like hell. You have to be quick about it, or they will kill you and take everything you stole!)

I can carry around all kinds of cool things with me. Like a chair that I can sit on anywhere! And a fishing pole, and things like an axe for chopping wood, a pickaxe, a torch, a flute and some kind of guitar thing that I can make music with. I even have a horse! I don't know how the game finds the space in my pockets to hold all those things, especially the horse, but it works, so who cares!

One really nice new thing you can do is go places and dig up stuff that used to belong to people a long long time ago. It's called antiquities, and it's something you can do any time and as many times as you want. I think you have to buy something extra in the game to get that, but I think it's worth it. Oh, and I forgot. To make rings and necklaces I think that's something you have to have extra for too. But even if you can't afford to buy new stuff with real money (it's not much), there is still so much cool stuff you can do that you should never get tired of playing. I know I don't, and I've been playing for a long time.

Anyway, I could say a lot more, but I'll stop here for now. I just wanted to say that this is a super game and it makes me happy that I can play it and kinda live in another world where I'm pretty much in charge and I'm a hero and when I'm hurt, it heals very quickly. I have heard that some people have problems with the game, and that makes me sad. I wish everybody could enjoy it like I do. It's like I'm in my own movie or something!

That's all for now. Thanks for listening to me. Later!

Edited by dpr999 on February 28, 2021 7:15PM
  • preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Indeed.

This game is a great fit for basically any playstyles.
    I did a lot of different things, since launch, and I never tire. Even a base game normal dungeon still gives me pleasure.
    This is the first MMO where I stayed so long, and tried to master so many things.
  • vibeborn
    vibeborn
    ✭✭✭✭
    This game does have some pretty cool things :)
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ESO is am amazing game.

Godspeed to you

Thanks for the right up.
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best post I've read in a while! Your positive and innocent thinking really made my day :)
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is wholesome.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Always a great reread
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Positivity!

You're doing it right! :wink:

Keep being awesome!
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!