Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

stop playing this ***

BalDing710
BalDing710
✭✭✭
i've been playing for 5-6 years and it doesn't seem to be getting better no matter what they try to do. I love this game but the lag in pvp is unbearable and i'm not sure that they will ever be able to remedy the situation.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BG lag free.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BG lag free.

No CP proc set meta is probably just as painful if not worse than open world lag but with the added bonus of knowing that potato who farmed his proc sets out in a normal dungeon would never have killed you in CP PvP.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fawn4287 wrote: »
    BG lag free.

No CP proc set meta is probably just as painful if not worse than open world lag but with the added bonus of knowing that potato who farmed his proc sets out in a normal dungeon would never have killed you in CP PvP.

The proc set meta is lame, but skilled players can still thrive without even using them. And I'd much rather deal with players who have to rely on their sets to do damage for them, then deal with massive skill delays, server hangups, huge frame drops.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game isn't heading in the right direction, and I have seen their viewership on twitch drop constantly. The community is so small and shared amongst everyone, and at this point they dropped the ball on this game super hard, there new content isnt even all that anymore. It probably would have been better if they dropped a new class along with the new CP tree. I can already see the problems that will cause alone. Good & Bad
    Edited by regime211 on March 4, 2021 4:13AM
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »
    This game isn't heading in the right direction, and I have seen their viewership on twitch drop constantly. The community is so small and shared amongst everyone, and at this point they dropped the ball on this game super hard, there new content isnt even all that anymore. It probably would have been better if they dropped a new class along with the new CP tree. I can already see the problems that will cause alone. Good & Bad

This (PvP) game isn't heading in the right direction, not because they didn't make a new class, but they make new items and nerf existing ones for profits.

They nerfed many monster sets and made mythic items. (Paid)

They keep nerfing crit to favor malacath. (From Paid content)

They nerfed old classes like magdks to oblivion and introduced better versions: Wardens and Necros. (Paid classes)

They created broken proc sets like Crimson, Alessian, etc. (New paid contents)

All about MONEY.
    No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BG's get weird lag in prime time, its like a frame delay, but it isn't frame rate.... Everyone pauses for 2-5 secs and then the server catches up rapidly. It supports the argument that outside traffic effects individual instances. Cyrodill can be pop locked outside of prime time and not lag, but perhaps whatever information the server has to pull from outside the instance slows things down. Performance after maintenance is always better as well as presumably they are flushing residual messages.

It is true what someone said above that if you hate this meta like most do, BG's are the most concentrated environment to find it. It is all crimson and vate destro...
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Hello,

As quitting/goodbye threads are against the Community Rules, we have gone ahead and closed this thread down. It is our policy to read the feedback in “goodbye” and “quitting” threads and close them, regardless of whether they are constructive or not.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.