The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Twitch: Group/Party Chat Possible In Stream?

Texecutioner187
Texecutioner187
✭✭✭
I stream from Xbox both through the Twitch App and through an Elgato Capture Card on my PC(from Xbox) and I haven't been able to figure out how to get group/party chat in the stream. I've been on both Xbox parties and in-game groups and never can get chat to work in the stream. Is this possible? I read that it's not for privacy concerns to party members, but can't recall - does anyone know?
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you mean voice chat? You could have a voice chat going in Discord, and include that in your stream's audio. I'm not sure if people who do that are adding it directly to their stream's audio, or just letting their microphones pick up the sounds coming from their speakers.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Do you mean voice chat? You could have a voice chat going in Discord, and include that in your stream's audio. I'm not sure if people who do that are adding it directly to their stream's audio, or just letting their microphones pick up the sounds coming from their speakers.

Yes, voice chat. Either via in-game group on the stream or via Xbox on the stream. Is this possible? If not, totally OK just figured I'd ask.

I didn't think about Discord chat and using my PC audio as the stream voice chat.... that makes sense - not sure I want to go through all of that trouble for xbox players or if it's even possible to do a Discord stream from Xbox.
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the twitch app, xbox live party chat members have to opt in to include their audio. Not sure about game chat though.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    With the twitch app, xbox live party chat members have to opt in to include their audio. Not sure about game chat though.

Do you know how they do that, by chance? Where the option exists..