The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Cosmetic/Visual OCD Bugs

Imperial_DragonXll
I don't normally post on the forum so here I go... I found a lot of small but annoying bugs over the time I was playing and they have yet to be fixed.

1. Some of the Argonian hairstyles mostly the horns have a part of skin attached to the base of the horn that makes it look it weird on most of the skins. An example is if my Argonian has green skin and I wear the Dro-Mathra skin I see the green skin around the horn base and it looks weird.

2. The Canine mounts don't leave footprints behind in the environment like other mounts do when they slightly sprint. We need reworked footprints for the anthropod and Construct mounts, also add fire footprints and ice footprints to the mounts that need them please.

3. A lot of the shoulder armor in the game is too big or floating on female characters and the Xivkyn Polymorphs shoulders are huge on the female versions.

4. This bug is a super small visual issue but some skins make your mouth all black or overlap in your characters mouth like the Bloodforge skin. Oh and one more thing, the Amber Plasma skin has two small orange dots on the back of your characters head that look strange.

Well thats all I wrote for now but I would really appreciate it if all these OCD inducing issues were fixed please and thank you!
I'm married to an Argonian Maid. OwO
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    5. Way too many "belts" (buckles) float annoyingly far away from the pants/body; even when used on the style they were made for. Some Costumes have this issue, too.
  • DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian jawblades disappear when any facial hair, even a blind eye, is equipped.