The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The lag is real and a stolen D-Tick!

Kwoung
Kwoung
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
It was a slideshow at Ash tonight with a 3 way faction stack. Many a unhappy player who made it to near the end of the fight, only to get booted out of Cyrodill completely and encountered an hour+ queue of 60 to get back in.... and missed out on the 118K defense tick they helped for an hour+ defending on. That was pretty BS IMHO, you should never get kicked all the way out of Cyro if you are actively playing and grouped no less, if nothing else you should still get the AP you earned even if in a PVE zone after getting booted from the game for lag. Please add that to your list of things to fix.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I've lost numerous AP ticks from lag, kick to character select, crash to desktop, "booted from server", and whatnot during this test. Or making it back into a fight only to find myself in a now enemy keep where I'm getting burned down as I log into the zone.

Still (after years of the same bug) getting trapped in Cyro delves when pop locked, have to open the door between 2 and 100 times before it lets you back in, regardless of how long you've been in Cyro. Why are they taking us out of the pop cap when we enter a delve to get the buff?

Edited by Jaraal on February 28, 2021 12:02AM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil crashes approx. every 2 hours now. it's improved from the crashes every 1 hour.

skills delay for 3 seconds now, better than 5 seconds.

it takes only 3 clicks to open a door now, it used to take 5 clicks.

I stay in combat for 5 mins without seeing any enemies now, improved from 6-7 mins.

ping spike only reach 500s now, better than 700s.

nice server. the best server i've ever seen in online games.
    No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cyrodiil crashes approx. every 2 hours now. it's improved from the crashes every 1 hour.

skills delay for 3 seconds now, better than 5 seconds.

it takes only 3 clicks to open a door now, it used to take 5 clicks.

I stay in combat for 5 mins without seeing any enemies now, improved from 6-7 mins.

ping spike only reach 500s now, better than 700s.

nice server. the best server i've ever seen in online games.

That's not so bad, try being married to and sitting next to the woman it happened to... I didn't know she even knew those words!