Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

not getting tribunal coffers from Ashlander dailies

Linaleah
Linaleah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
is anyone else having this issue? or I'm just that lucky? i'm getting them from the Vivec dailies and from clockwork dailies, but Ashlander dailies, I just get double the normal rewards but no tribunal coffer (i'm talking about purple coffers btw) its just a bit annoying TBH. and since my guildies seem to be getting them just fine - seems like a bug. a weird one. and yes I checked my bags, I did NOT miss them, they are just... not there.
dirty worthless casual.
Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen that myself, but I'll start watching for it. Do you do the dailies on several characters, or just one? If you want to farm Tribunal Coffers, farming mats and killing overland MOBs seems to be a good method.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just now turned in a halls of justice delve daily, got the ticket but no purple tribunal coffer. (Had the gold one earlier from clockwork city turn in). I got the expected double blue coffers though. So I think it may not be limited to the Ashlander dailies, but it may come and go.
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have noticed myself that about 25% of the time, the dailies do not give the purple tribunal coffer. This includes any dailies, both in CWC and Morrowind. Not a major issue though, as hunting for them in the wild is much more fun!
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering if it might be some sort of cooldown issue, but I turn in my quests fairly close together and haven't noticed this yet-- not that I've been watching carefully each time.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Is this intended or a bug?
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    huh, so its not just me and its not just Ashlander dailies... iiiinteresting. and I generaly do them on just one character, but I also play on both EU and US and I tend to run EU dailies first. I did notice that those coffers drop from all over the place, its just I was under impression they were guaranteed from the dailies.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, out of twenty opened so far, I'm yet to loot a single worthwhile thing out of one, so not sure it's a big loss.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, out of twenty opened so far, I'm yet to loot a single worthwhile thing out of one, so not sure it's a big loss.

worthwhile seems to be a subjective thing. cause they are how I got a skin, a memento, a few motives, a bunch of mats and a fragment of a pet. one gold coffer a day is NOT enough to finish out the rewards for the event and that's where purple coffers come in. except when you do not get them >_>

just finished world boss daily in VVardenfel on an alt account. got no coffer. ZoS... from your very own event description - this sounds like coffers are supposed to be awarded each and every time the daily is turned in, with the first daily awarding gold coffer https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59597
    Tribunal Coffers

That’s a lot of great reasons to return to (or visit for the first time) the regions of Vvardenfell and the Clockwork City. However, in addition to these bonus rewards, when you complete a daily quest in either one of the two zones, you’ll receive a Tribunal Coffer.

Within this consecrated container, you’ll have a chance to receive some of these thrice-blessed items:

Crafting materials
    Overland set items from the two zones
    Style pages (and in rare cases, entire Motif Chapters) for the Ashlander, Morag Tong, Telvanni, Redoran, Hlaalu, Ebonshadow, and Clockwork Apostle styles
    Transmutation Crystals
    Vvardenfell or Clockwork City treasure maps
    NEW The Slag Town Diver Skin Runebox (tradeable)
    NEW Thetys Ramarys’s Bait Kit memento Runebox (tradeable)
    NEW Fragments for the Microtized Verminous Fabricant pet (tradeable)
    Even better, the first time you complete a daily quest each day, you’ll receive a Glorious Tribunal Coffer instead. Glorious Tribunal Coffers contain the same items as their regular counterparts but have a higher chance of receiving some of the rarer items, such as the skin, memento, or pet fragments.

seems like its NOT working. a fix would be lovely, thanks
    dirty worthless casual.
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe there is a mechanic that the purple box only drops every 5 minutes or so, yes? Or is that just from the crafting nodes? Because there is definitely a cooldown on it dropping.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. I'd swear I got purple boxes from my Ashlander dailies yesterday (turned them in first, then did the Clockwork ones on another alt). But today, doing the dailies on a single character, and turning in Clockwork first, I didn't get the purple boxes on the Ashlander dailies.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe there is a mechanic that the purple box only drops every 5 minutes or so, yes? Or is that just from the crafting nodes? Because there is definitely a cooldown on it dropping.

even if there is a cooldown, it should not affect quest turn ins.

and hmm... since Kiralyn brought this up... I do seem to be having this issue on characters that go to clockwork dailies first.... gonna have to test if doing vvardenfel first, THEN clockwork gives coffers from every quest.
    dirty worthless casual.
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    From drops/nodes there is a 5 minute cooldown, yes. But I hand in the dailies all at once per zone, and most often I do get the purple tribunal coffer. Even back to back. But sometimes the tribunal coffer just isn't there.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so I did a test. on a new character, I did the world boss vvardenfel daily first, turned it in. went to clockwork city, did couple of dailies there - turned those in. went back to vvardenfell and did Ashlander dailies. got the coffers.

could be anecdotal. and I will certainly do this on my main account tomorrow, just to verify (kinda done with dailies for today, do not want to do anymore) but... it seems like if your first daily of the day is in clockwork? you get no coffers in vvardenfel. but if you do vvardenfel first? you get coffers from both. heh.
    dirty worthless casual.