The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Spare vampires in PVP

Merllow
Merllow
✭✭✭
1. The essence of the topic is simple. In PVP, the amount of stamina assemblies now dominates, the physical damage is slightly higher than the magic one, as the magic one is usually a distance and in this I see compensation. Its ok.
2. The magician is usually very fragile and often has to run in stealth mode. The first stage of vampirism allows you to do this more comfortably, but at the same time, sudden appearance is not particularly scary for the stamina. After all, stamina is stronger.
3. A large number of stamina builds use Downbreaker (Fighters Guild), a very cheap and powerful ultimate, however, thanks to the passive skill against vampires, this ultimate hits 20% more painfully, allowing you to simply make 13-14k damage to the body with 25k res and 3000 crit resist.

I think this is not fair, since magic can be equal in damage to stamina only in light armor. And when running as a werewolf, this increase in damage is just ridiculous, since there are more resists and health. Again, plus for stamina.
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mist form
  • Merllow
    Merllow
    ✭✭✭
    Pauls wrote: »
    Mist form

I will definitely press it when I object to the respawn. Indeed, in light armor and with a health regen of 800, this skill is very useful to me. (sarcasm)
  • Merllow
    Merllow
    ✭✭✭
    Downbreaker is an instant skill and I can only guess when to enter the mist form , but if I had this intuition I would just do a rollodge
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merllow wrote: »
    Downbreaker is an instant skill and I can only guess when to enter the mist form , but if I had this intuition I would just do a rollodge

dawnbreaker has a cast time like all other offensive ultimates do nowadays
  • Vermintide
    Vermintide
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had any trouble with dawnbreaker for a while now. If I get caught by that, it's usually my own fault.

But realistically speaking, I'm usually dead before most opponents even need to use dawnbreaker. They only need to sneeze at me through a hint of lag.
  • Merllow
    Merllow
    ✭✭✭

ahahah this is a delay of course (0.4 sec)
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ahahah this is a delay of course (0.4 sec)

Indeed, and if Mistform isn't on your bar to cast before it lands just hold block. I've never had issues with Dawnbreaker on my magDK vampire in light armor.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can neither block nor use Mist Form when stunned, and a lot of the decent or better Stamina players are going to fire off a Dawnbreaker immediately after they land their off-GCD stun from Dizzying Swing + Medium Attack. Combo'ing it this way with the Vateshran 2h proc and either Subterranean Assault, Blighted Blastbones, or Crystal Weapon is quite common.

If Dawnbreaker was really as trivially bad as some people seem to be making it out to be, it wouldn't be nearly so widespread.
  • Jayserix
    Jayserix
    ✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    You can neither block nor use Mist Form when stunned, and a lot of the decent or better Stamina players are going to fire off a Dawnbreaker immediately after they land their off-GCD stun from Dizzying Swing + Medium Attack. Combo'ing it this way with the Vateshran 2h proc and either Subterranean Assault, Blighted Blastbones, or Crystal Weapon is quite common.

If Dawnbreaker was really as trivially bad as some people seem to be making it out to be, it wouldn't be nearly so widespread.

Color me surprised if players aren't honest and frank.